Font Size




Chicago Feis Status: COVID-19

Out of an abundance of caution, and per guidance from government authorities and medical experts, as well as to protect dancers, families, and volunteers, we are currently suspending registration for the Chicago Feis. The committee is currently evaluating options for the feis, and for the Irish Festival also set to take place Memorial Day Weekend. In the event that we must postpone or cancel the feis, we will let you know as soon as possible. While we have requested an alternate date to host the feis from the NAFC in the event the Feis must be postponed,  there is no guarantee that a date can be provided due to the number of Feiseanna affected by this pandemic. Please continue to keep checking this site as well as our website, and click on the cultural tab for updated information.

If you need additional information or updates about Coronavirus,  and how to protect yourself and your community, please visit

Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding, and please remember we are all in this pandemic together. Our goal is to keep everyone safe, happy and stress free during this difficult time.

The Chicago Feis and Gaelic Park Board of Directors. 

You are here: Home More Info Chicago Feis Status: COVID-19